Net Zero Buildings Week is happening again June 13-17, 2022 and is led by building industry organizations working to showcase and promote the benefits of net zero buildings for a clean energy future. Organizations are collectively presenting zero energy and carbon neutral resources, professional practices, and project case studies for ONE full week in mid-June to illustrate the opportunities for Getting to Zero.
Want to participate and stay in touch?Fill out our participation form here
Join us and use the hashtag #NetZeroNow to share!
We know that collectively we have the power to create a clean energy, low-carbon future. So we ask, how will you bring about the future we need right now? Let’s get started!
Current Net Zero Buildings Week participants include:
- Alfa Sustainable Projects LTD
- Brightworks Sustainability
- Carbon Leadership Forum
- Community Preservation Corporation
- Design AVEnues LLC
- Four Core Office for Resource Efficiency
- Green Hammer Design Build
- Massachusetts Climate Action Network
- MTBA Associates Architecture
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS)
- New Buildings Institute
- San Diego Regional Climate Collaborative
- Urban Land Institute
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
- U.S. Green Building Council
- World Building Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- The Zero Energy Project
Photo: The Center for Sustainable Landscapes at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Pittsburgh, PA