The plan for the Net Zero Now campaign is simple:
- Curate a list of key resources (yours or others’) that support the policies, design, construction, financing, or operation of zero energy or carbon neutral buildings.
- Share your social channels and follow the participating organizations on their social media platforms that align with your platforms (i.e., Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc). Here’s a quick link to some of the major organizations participating.
- Tease the campaign using our graphics and NetZeroNow logos.
- During the week, post your key resources, feature the NetZeroNow logo and use the hashtag #NetZeroNow.
- Share generously the posts of others participating in the campaign.
If you want to do more, you can add information about the campaign to your organization’s website, newsletter and other communications. You can also hold coffee hours with colleagues, clients or stakeholders on the need for building performance to rapidly improve over the next decade if we are to meet our climate action goals.
Let Us Know You ARE Planning to Share
If you are going to participate, please send an email to Connie Umphress, NBI Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will link you to the resources that have been prepared for this campaign and answer any further questions. Please feel free to share this information widely with your networks. We want as many people sharing as possible. Attached is a summary of the effort with additional details.