Join Us For A Twitter Chat:
Join us for a Twitter Chat on Tuesday, June 14 at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET as part of Net Zero Buildings Week! We’ll be sharing live questions related to #NetZeroNow from the New Buildings Institute Twitter account and we invite everyone to respond with their thoughts and perspectives!
Add a reminder to your calendar below:
Add to Outlook Calendar
Click download and open the file to add it to your Outlook Calendar.
The plan for the Net Zero Now campaign is simple:
- Curate a list of key resources (yours or others’) that support the policies, design, construction, financing, or operation of zero energy or carbon neutral buildings.
- Share your social channels and follow the participating organizations on their social media platforms that align with your platforms (i.e., Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Tease the campaign using our graphics and NetZeroNow logos.
- During the week, post your key resources, feature the NetZeroNow logo and use the hashtag #NetZeroNow.
- Share generously the posts of others participating in the campaign.
If you want to do more, you can add information about the campaign to your organization’s website, newsletter and other communications. You can also hold coffee hours with colleagues, clients or stakeholders on the need for building performance to rapidly improve over the next decade if we are to meet our climate action goals.
- 2022 Net Zero Building Week Invite to Stakeholders
- 2022 Net Zero Building Week Partner Flipbook
- Social Media Toolkit – Pre-built social text & graphics to use
Let Us Know You ARE Planning to Share
Please feel free to share any information on this site widely with your networks. We want as many people sharing as possible.